Stay and Play is a community, parent-led playgroup where caregivers and children meet together in a relaxed setting. These sessions are an opportunity for you and your child to build friendships and seek support from other parents.
The key difference between a Hohnes Road Playhouse Stay and Play session and other community playgroups, is that our constantly changing play space is planned and setup by qualified Early Childhood Educators. No need for you to set up any toys - just turn up, relax and converse with other parents knowing that your child's developmental needs are being met through play.
So if you are needing a home away from home to take your children to play, or your New Parent Group needs somewhere to meet, our Stay and Play is ideal for you. We can even arrange to secure the whole session just for your group.
$50 per term (10 sessions) + $25 maintenance fee. Currently you can enrol a second child for only an additional $20.
Why choose Stay & Play
- You’ll be welcomed into a friendly, regular playgroup
- Make new friends and gain additional support
- Toys are rotated bi-weekly and designed by our Early Childhood Educator
- No time wasted in sessions with setting up toys and equipment
- Full kitchen facilities (including a coffee machine!) onsite
- We also offer an art room and securely gated outdoor spaces
When is stay & Play
Sessions run 9:30am - 11:30am on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday. If you already have a mum's group and would like to hire our venue, we can open up Playhouse to you one afternoon.