Stay and Play is a community, parent-led playgroup where caregivers and children meet together in a relaxed setting. These sessions are an opportunity for you and your child to build friendships and seek support from other parents.
The key difference between a Hohnes Road Playhouse Stay and Play session and other community playgroups, is that our play space, toys and equipment are planned and setup for you, changing on a regular basis. No need for you to set up any toys - just turn up, relax and converse with other parents knowing that your child's developmental needs are being met through play.
So if you are needing a home away from home to take your children to play, or your New Parent Group needs somewhere to meet, our Stay and Play is ideal for you. We can even arrange to secure the whole session just for your group.
$60 per term + $25 maintenance fee. Family membership (2 or more children) is $90 per term + $25 maintenance fee.
Why choose Stay & Play
- You’ll be welcomed into a friendly, regular playgroup
- Make new friends and gain additional support
- Toys and activities are rotated bi-weekly
- No time wasted in sessions with setting up toys and equipment
- Full kitchen facilities (including a coffee machine!) onsite
- We also offer an art room and
- Beautiful, leafy, securely garden area with lots equipment and outdoor toy available.
When is stay & Play
Sessions run 9:30am - 11:30am Monday - Friday. If you already have a Parents group and would like to hire our venue, we can open up Playhouse to you one afternoon.